The upcoming Women's Health Professional Care event is the perfect opportunity for healthcare professionals to stay informed and educated on the latest developments in women's health. This two-day event, taking place on 28 - 29 February 2024 at Olympia London, is set to explore critically important issues that affect women's health and well-being. As a healthcare professional, it is vital to stay up to date on the latest government strategies for women's health, and attending this event will give you the chance to do just that.
Reasons to attend
- Gain valuable free CPD accredited learning to ensure your clinical skills are up to date and you’re accessing the latest information on women’s health
- Hear from very established expert speakers who can share their knowledge on critical topics such as the menopause, PCOS, fertility issues, endometriosis and more
- Get important information and advice from key groups, patient advocates and national bodies to ensure your organisation is delivering patient centred care, which properly reflects the needs of all women
- Learn more about the new women’s health government strategy and how it applies to your clinical work
- Find out how you can establish better quality services and care pathways to properly support women with priority women’s health issues